EnergyCare is a premier provider of customer services for energy industry clients. We are currently looking for qualified Customer Service Representatives to take inbound calls out of our new Henderson location.
CSR’s are trained to respond to inbound calls relating to customer service. Calls will include a range of inquires related to their gas and electric accounts. Some of our campaigns can turn into work from home and we offer a lot of growth opportunities.
This position will start onsite even if it turns into work from home. Once training has completed you could earn the option to work from home if the campaign allows and you continue to meet the minimum WFH requirements.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
· Take incoming calls from existing customers
· Handling customer inquiries and concerns
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Review & update sensitive and financial information
· Interact with other functional groups to ensure customer satisfaction
· Meet established productivity goals
· Work simultaneously with multiple computer applications and databases
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
· Go the extra mile to engage customers
Must be dependable and have excellent attendance
·6 months to 1 year of call center customer service experience required
· Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
· Strong and effective communication skills
· Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to pass a background check.