Customer Care Representative_Hawaiian Electric
EnergyCare is a premier provider of customer services for energy industry clients. We are currently looking for qualified Customer Service Representatives for our Hawaiian Electric campaign. These representatives will work out of our Las Vegas (aka the “ninth island”) location.
Do you have excellent customer service and communication skills? Are you excited to help customers and make them happy? If so, this role is for you.
Have you ever lived or worked in Hawaii? If so, we are looking for you!
(Although not required, this would be a big plus point to be familiar with Hawaiian names and locations.)
The ideal individual is one who can learn and work quickly, multitask and work in a fast-paced call center environment. Our team member must be able to address customer questions and concerns with an end result of a fully satisfied and happy customer.
We provide full, paid training and will teach you everything you need to know in order to be successful. Earn a base salary plus bonuses and incentives.
This position requires flexible working hours.
This position may turn into a work from home position after training depending on operational needs.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Take incoming calls from new and existing customers
- Handle customer inquiries and concerns with speed, accuracy and aloha
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Review & update sensitive personal and financial information
- Interact with other functional groups to ensure customer satisfaction
- Meet established productivity goals, and quality expectations
- Work simultaneously with multiple computer applications and databases
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Safeguard customer information in accordance with Company and client’s security and privacy policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
Must be dependable and have excellent attendance
- 1-2 years of customer service experience required
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must pass a background screening and a drug test
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the department.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour plus bonuses