EnergyCare is a premier provider of customer services for energy industry clients. We are looking for qualified team members who have excellent customer service and communication skills and who like making customers happy!
We have immediate openings in our Las Vegas, NV location. The ideal individual is one who can multitask and work in a fast paced call center environment. Our team member must be able to address existing customer questions and concerns with an end result of a fully satisfied customer.
We provide a full paid training & will teach you everything you need to know in order to be successful. Earn a base salary plus bonuses and incentives.
This position requires flexible working hours.
As a Customer Service Representative, your role will be to focus on providing correct resolutions for both customers and businesses.
- Take incoming calls from existing business customers.
- Recognize individual customer service needs and resolve their inquiries.
- Provide resolutions at the first point of contact, avoiding transferring the call or having customers call again.
- Provide excellent customer service, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to recognize and support the specific needs of the most vulnerable customers
- Review & update sensitive and financial information
- Maintain and update customer related information systems to ensure that our client hold accurate records; collect and access appropriate information relevant to type of call.
- Respond to customers through a variety of channels including telephone (both inbound and outbound), internet, and written correspondence as appropriate
- Interact with other functional groups to ensure customer satisfaction
- Meet established productivity goals
- Work simultaneously with multiple computer applications and databases
Must be dependable and have excellent attendance
- 1-2 years of proven call center customer service experience
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must pass a background and drug test
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.