Workforce Administrator (PM shift)
The Workforce Management Specialist is responsible for the real-time and intraday monitoring and tracking of call volume, agent schedules and all off-phone activity for our customer contact centers.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in administration of schedule adherence, exception time management and real-time call routing through utilization of workforce management software.
- Coordinate real-time scheduling of team meetings, supervisor coaching sessions, training and other scheduled activity.
- Monitor real-time adherence and call statistics, as well as communicate with Supervisors to ensure activity is managed efficiently daily at a tactical level.
- Assist in monitoring of all exceptions to PTO planned and unplanned.
- Generate and communicate off-phone activity reports, staffing issues, performance measures and call statistics to appropriate members of management.
- Forecast potential overstaffing/understaffing conditions and adjust real-time staffing based on call center needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and multitask effectively.
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use scheduling and workforce management software.
- Ability to perform analysis and create reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Flexibility with work schedule.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary coursework in business, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
- 1+ years' experience at a customer service representative or higher level in a call center operation
- Experience in the telecommunications marketing or energy marketing industry preferred.
- Familiarity with workforce management tools is preferred.