EnergyCare is a premier provider of customer services for energy industry clients. We are currently looking for qualified Customer Service Representatives to take inbound calls.
Do you have excellent customer service and communication skills? Are you excited to help customers and make them happy? If so, this role is for you.
The ideal individual is one who can multitask and work in a fast-paced call center environment. Our team member must be able to address customer questions and concerns with an end result of a fully satisfied and happy customer.
We provide full paid training & will teach you everything you need to know in order to be successful. Earn a base salary plus bonuses and incentives.
This position requires flexible working hours.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
· Take incoming calls from existing customers
· Handling customer inquiries and concerns
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Review & update sensitive and financial information
· Interact with other functional groups to ensure customer satisfaction
· Meet established productivity goals
· Work simultaneously with multiple computer applications and databases
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
· Go the extra mile to engage customers
Must be dependable and have excellent attendance
· 1-2 years of call center customer service experience required
· Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
· Strong and effective communication skills
· Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to pass a background check.
Pay range $12-$15 per hour plus bonuses and incentives
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.