Inbound Customer Care Representative
EnergyCare is a premier provider of customer services for energy industry clients. We are looking for qualified team members who have excellent customer service and communication skills and who like making customers happy!
We have immediate openings in our Henderson, NV location. The ideal individual is one who can multitask and work in a fast paced call center environment. Our team member must be able to address customer questions and concerns with an end result of a fully satisfied customer.
We provide a full paid training & will teach you everything you need to know in order to be successful. Earn a base salary plus bonuses and incentives.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
· Take incoming calls from existing customers
· Handling customer inquiries and concerns
· Review & update sensitive and financial information
· Interact with other functional groups to ensure customer satisfaction
· Meet established productivity goals
· Work simultaneously with multiple computer applications and databases
Must be dependable and have excellent attendance
· 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
· Strong and effective communication skills
· Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment
· Attention to detail and Accuracy
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Must pass a background and drug test
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.